Demon Star's latest game; Train Tracking, is a jovial look at one of Britain's more bizarre pasttimes - Trainspotting.
Windows All Versions
All the fun of sitting on a chilly metal seat - drinking weak lemon cordial - at a railway station in the middle of nowhere, waiting for the illusive Number 4592-B to come along! Except without any real risk of pneumonia. Train Tracking is a jovial look at one of Britain's more bizarre pasttimes - Trainspotting.
You have a list of train serial numbers and a view of a station through which trains pass. Your objective is to check off the serial numbers on your list as a train with a matching number passes through the station. As you complete each Day*, the number of serials and tracks to watch simultaneously increases. Finally, there's a time limit and a finite amount of chances to spot each train.
· 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Track Stations for a frenetic tracking experience.
· Country, Town and City Stations, Industrial Depots and Express Bonus Rounds.
· 29 Days* of increasingly manic trainspotting.
· Over 2,500 random UK Stations means no two games will be the same.
· Glorious UK Weather: Rain, Snow, Thunder & Lightning.
· Stations bustling with Impatient Passengers, Trainspotters, Station Workers and Dogs.
· Themed soundtrack and stereo sound effects.
· Easy, Medium and Difficult settings to suit your skill level.
· Keyboad/Mouse control.
· Load/Save Game facility.
*A Day is the name given to each of Train Tracking's levels.
For more information, demo version and screenshots, please visit our website:
Train Tracking Related Software: