Library of fast vector and matrix functions
Windows All Versions
OptiVec contains more than 3000 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of all arithmetic operators and math functions of C/C++
3. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation)
4. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc.
5. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets
6. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates
7. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, two-dimensional FFT, eigenvalues
8. Complex number math
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions on the average 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
The Shareware version offers libraries for "single-thread debug" and "multi-thread debug".
This version of OptiVec was designed for Microsoft Visual C++ 5 or 6.
OptiVec for Visual C++ Related Software: